Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A day in July.


I recently got a new camera, a Sony Alpha 390.I had done no research on it at all and that is crazy for me because I'm a big researcher on big buys and I guess that's good but, anyways. It was a great deal so I bought it to try it out and I am greatly enjoying it. It's a D-Slr, and my first camera with interchangeable lenses. I'm learning every day how to use it better...and for the price that I got it(with two lenses)..i'm feeling happy.






















This is my favorite of the pictures. The only thing I messed with in this picture was the colors.I saturated it a little and voila!I'm gonna tell you something..you notice that the focus is on the earring and her hair instead of her face?Well, I didn't even mean for it to be that way. I had intended to have her face be the focus, but forgot to set the "focus" to the right (where her face was). Sometimes mistakes end up as good pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment