Wednesday, July 17, 2013

LIGHTS


Hello! It's me, of course. Who else would it be? Anyway, I haven't been around for a while because i've been pretty busy, and on top of that...not motivated to post pictures to my blog. Lately i've been taking pictures, yes, but I feel like they are the same old, same old. I wanted something to inspire me, to challenge me, ya know? So, i've been thinking of different photos I can plan and try to capture. While it may seem that photography isn't about the "staging" of a picture, I just need to get more creative with my photography... so for now, i'm going to stage different photo shoots.

This "photoshoot" consisted of photo merging pictures of lights and pictures of portraits. After I took these pictures and edited them, I was excited about the finished product. I haven't been like that in a while. This is the kind of thing I need to be doing. I'm not saying that the only photos you will see from me will be crazy different or anything, i'm just saying that i'm working on it. I want to be excited again about the pictures I am taking. So, all that to say, enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment