Thursday, May 2, 2013

An Unexpected Photo Shoot at Crafted Part 1

On Saturday I went to help my mom down in San Pedro because she was a vendor at the Crafted pop-up selling her clothing. I thought it would be a normal day just helping out, but the surrounding area with its warehouses made me wish that I had brought someone along with me to take pictures of because it was SO COOL. I decided to go up to some girls who were walking around and ask them if I could use them as models to take pictures. They were so nice and let me take them around to take pictures of them and the area. Here are some of the pictures I took that day...I will have more coming in a part 2!Enjoy!

















 







1 comment:

  1. These are pics of my Clothing Line, Glory Magnolia! I recycle used clothing and embellish them! My Etsy site is www.GloryMagnolia.etsy.com. Like me on Fabcebook at www.facebook.com/GloryMagnolia! Thanks Willow! God Bless! I am also starting a Blog, at GloryMagnolia.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete