Monday, December 5, 2011

Accountability

Today I decided that I have not been taking enough pictures. In fact, before today, my camera
had just sat on my desk for I don't even know how long. That had to stop. Some people do the 365 day picture challenge and post pictures every single day. However, I honestly don't think I can make that kind of commitment.
I came up with a compromise. I'm going to do a 30 day challenge...which is around a month.
This will be a good thing (I hope) for me because it will keep me accountable in taking pictures.
And 30 days doesn't scare me nearly as much as the commitment for 365 days. So, I am going to try really hard to do this. Since it is Decemeber and all, expect lots of holiday pictures. :)
Starting December 5, 2011, the end will be...January 3,2012.
Here I go.






                                   "LIGHTS"




No comments:

Post a Comment